Wireless Power Transmitter for Smartphones with PD and 15W Application
The CV90331 is a wireless power transmitter controller that integrates all required functions for the WPC “Qi” compliant wireless power transmitter design.which supports various adapters such as PD2.0, PD3.0, QC2.0, QC3.0, AFC and so on.Compliance with the latest WPC V1.2 standard, support MP-A11 coil,support customer coil customized solution, support BPP 5W, Apple 7.5W, Samsung 10W, EPP 15W charging.
The CV90331 has Integrated over voltage protection, over current protection, over temperature protection and other functions, and supports FOD detection.
The CV90331 is a QFN48 package, and integrates full bridge drive circuit and voltage & current communication decoding function module, which can significantly reduce PCB size and BOM cost.
- WPC 1.2.4 compatible
- Power transfer up to 15W in EPP mode
- 16kB Multiple-time programmable (MTP) non-volatile memory for expanded feature support
- support 2 equipment wireless charging at the same time
- Integrated drivers for external power MOSFETs
- Real-time foreign object detection (FOD)
- Over voltage 、 over temperature and over current protection
- Supports I2C interface
- Integrated voltage and current sense amplifier
- LED for system status indication
- Ambient operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
BPP and EPP wireless charging pads
Android fast charging pads
Up to 7.5W charging for iPhones